Jan 1 – Mar. 31, patrons who register their new email address at the Cashier Cage will receive $5 in Free Play through email. When existing patrons validate their email address, they will receive $25 in Free Play.
Email Bonus Blast
Get up to $25 Free Play.
- MegaStar Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. MegaStar Casino is giving away Free Play during the “E-MAIL BONUS BLAST” giveaway.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a MegaStar Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of MegaStar Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Starting Friday, January 1, 2021 through Wednesday, March 31, 2021, Patrons that provide a new valid e-mail address will receive $5 Free Play by e-mail. Patrons that validate their existing e-mail address will receive $25 Free Play by e-mail.
- Patrons must register at the Cashier Cage to provide a new valid e-mail address to be eligible to receive offer by e-mail.
- Patrons will be able to obtain their Free Play at any participating electronic gaming machine upon receiving their e-mail offer.
- All offers are non-cashable and non-transferable.
- All Free Play will be valid based on the dates and times listed on the offer.
- Limit of one (1) offer per Patron throughout the promotion.
- Any promotional prize awards, e-mail or direct mail offers cannot be used towards earning promotional points.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.